- This event has passed.
Wye Valley P2!
September 18, 2020 - September 20, 2020
Wye Valley P2!
We were unable to locate a campsite for the Peaks meet and therefore we have decided to change the meet to the Wye Valley.
Members and Prospective members have received two emails so far, please check your junk mail if you are on our contact list and haven’t seen the emails. If you haven’t received or accidentally deleted them, please contact the meets team ASAP as we need to confirm numbers with the campsite asap: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 18th – 20th September
Campsite: Beeches Farm Campsite http://beechesfarmcampsite.co.uk
Travel: We cannot presently directly arrange travel. If you are interested, please make it clear that you’ll need help i.e. from London or the closest train station, Chepstow. Some members with cars may be willing to pick you up if you are able to adhere to social-distancing guidelines. We strongly suggest a maximum of two persons representing two different households.
– We must cap the meet to 30 and along with the BMC recommendations, aim to split groups into 6 people per group.
– Please respect all campsite rules.
– Climbing tends to be close contact, please plan to bring additional masks to wear if required.
– Please do not share food or drink unless you’re already in a household or in a support bubble with that person. It’s tempting, but please try not to!
– We cannot accept anyone who turns up on the day.
– We will hold onto contact details in line with regulations and inform attendees if there is a report of COVID-19 post-event (keeping the reporting persons anonymous).
Please (please…) note that we can only organise this meet if everyone sticks to the guidance and rules in particular you must be able now and before the trip be able to confirm:
– I do not currently have symptoms of COVID-19 (new persistent dry cough, fever, loss of taste or smell)
– I have not had a positive test for COVID-19 or onset of symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days. (Individuals who have completed their period of isolation (10 days) and have no remaining symptoms (other than a dry cough or loss of taste or smell which can last for some time) may return to normal activities)
– No member of my household has had symptoms of COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
– I have not been contacted by a contact tracer from the Test, Trace and Protect Programme and told to isolate in the last 14 days as a contact of someone with confirmed COVID-19
– I have not returned from a country outside of the UK in the last 14 days, other than those on the exempt list (https://gov.wales/exemptions-