Yorkshire with Faff
June 17 - June 19
Come join us and Faff in the wonderful Yorkshire Dales for an incredibly diverse range of choices for adventures.
This could include some relaxing or challenging walks. Maybe a group may fancy trying the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Whernside, Ingleborough, and Pen Y Ghent?
Or, if rock climbing tickles your fancy more, there’s plenty of trad climbing and is home to some of the more famous sport climbing venues *ehem* Malham *ehem*.
And finally, camping with a fabulous group of like minded folk – hopefully given the time of year we can get some wonderful weather alongside it too!
- Date: Friday 17th June 2022 – Sunday 19th June 2022
- Time: Whenever you’re able to get free on Friday – or ideally matching your travelling group / means.
- Campsite: https://www.catgillfarm.co.uk / Catgill Farm, Bolton Abbey, North Yorkshire, BD23 6HA
- Organiser: David C (aka David Faff)
- If you’re interested in joining us, please fill in our form: https://forms.gle/v25HUqdKZeijPRWCA
- If you have any questions or need to provide us with an update – the meets team can be emailed direct: email@example.com