- This event has passed.
July 15 - July 17
This meet is suited to advanced climbers, so if abseiling, multi-pitch and sea cliff climbing is your jam and you know the ropes, get on board. It’s not all about climbing, though, of course – it’s a very pleasant area to visit for lovely walks by the beach or along the cliff tops… and with the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, say no more!
- Date: Friday 15th – 17th July 2022
- Time: Whenever you’re able to get free on Friday – or ideally matching your travelling group / means.
- Campsite: http://www.stpetroxcampingandcaravansite.co.uk/
- Organiser: Alison
- Contact: Members will have received an email with Alison CC’d. If not, contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will forward your communication.
- If you’re interested in joining us, please fill in our form: https://forms.gle/dDN4ajTU1UeYDTPo7
We recognise that while there are areas of Pembroke to climb that don’t have an abseil approach, are single pitch, and are more easily escapable, the region is not suited to everyone. We will not be accepting inexperienced or beginner climbers due to safety reasons. We hope you understand that we are also unlikely to accept non-members as members will want to be familiar with their climbing partners in these environments, but please do get in-touch if you’re unsure.